- Option to change service number format if required by carrier or local rules
- Phone number validation during account registration
- Minor bug fixes
Please don't forget to review our app on the App Store!
Recording incoming and outgoing calls was never so easy! Record any calls in few taps and access conversations anywhere, anytime!
Call Recorder offers everything you need to record your calls and manage recordings:
- Easy record incoming calls
- Record outgoing calls in few taps
- Access recordings as soon as conversation is over
- Highly intuitive interface
- Share recordings with other devices
- Export recordings to other apps
- Rename recording for easy identification
- Push notifications to open recordings
- Great customer service
- Unlimited number of recordings
- Full iOS 10 and iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus support
- Monthly subscription, no time fees
Call Recorder uses your carrier's conference call feature to record conversations. If you cannot merge calls, please contact your carrier to find out if conference calling is available on your account.
The app will start recording a conversation only after playing a beep sound.
Please note that the Pro version of the Call Recorder costs $4.99 and allows recording and listen to unlimited calls for one month. Price may vary depending on location.
The subscription can be prolonged to one week or one month at user's option.
Your Pro subscription will be automatically renewed within 1 day before the current subscription ends. Auto-renew option can be turned off in your iTunes Account Settings.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- December 06, 2016 Initial release
- December 14, 2016 New version 1.3
- December 25, 2016 New version 1.4
- March 11, 2017 New version 1.5
- March 11, 2017 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- April 06, 2017 New version 1.6