• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The World Today offers the best and brightest insights on current affairs in an increasingly unpredictable world. Founded in 1945, the magazine presents authoritative analysis from Chatham House, the renowned think tank, on a broad range of global issues, including politics, security, business, health, technology and cultural risk.
In an attractively designed format with striking illustrations, it provides vital background for diplomats, risk analysts, business strategists, academics and all those curious about the world we live in.
The World Today, published six times a year, goes to subscribers in more than eighty different countries; in governments, business, the media, schools and universities. Many hundreds of libraries also find it essential.
In the free trial issue, read about the lost art of leadership. Researchers explain why business executives, government ministers and senior officials are failing to cope with a fast-changing world and what they need to do to manage the new reality we are living in. Also, a free-thinking ambassador sketches the digital future of diplomacy, how the Gulf countries are coping with low oil prices, the Asian arms race, the UN’s plans for Somalia, and the politics of a handshake.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- November 05, 2016 Initial release
- December 01, 2016 New version 10.0.2