Important: Please read directions on how to use below.
Remember that time you texted your mom to pick up some fresh ground black "pooper" from the grocery store? Well, no more!
With the all new Autocorrect Correct stickers for iMessage, you can quickly cover your embarrassing autocorrects, fix common misspellings, and fight back against all the grammar snobs out there by fixing things before they even notice.
We've got the most commonly misspelled and autocorrected words people use in text, and have created some very clever bubbles to help smooth out any miscommunications by erasing the content in the first place, for both sent and received text bubbles. No more screen capped embarrassing text messages.
Psuedo-edit texts messages for the first time.
You're girlfriend or boyfriend will never know you wanted to poop in their Jello!
How to use:
This is an iMessage Sticker Pack. Open iMessage, start a text, and click on the bottom left icon of 4 ovals to find the app (click on arrow next to input box if you do not see this option visible).
1) Tap and hold the sticker you would like to use
2) Drag sticker over existing text bubble and cover up anything you'd like or correct common spelling mistakes
3) Shake head in affirmative about being a #baller.
For best experience, iPhone 6, 6s, and 7 are recommended devices.
- November 07, 2016 Initial release
- January 03, 2017 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!