We are ready to make your game experience even greater! Bugs are fixed and game performance is optimized. Enjoy!
Our team reads all reviews and always tries to make the game better. Please leave us some feedback if you love what we do and feel free to suggest any improvements.
Meet the hilarious and absolutely despicable bear!
- Get ready to beat up the most annoying bear you’ll ever meet. Rag doll physics + tons of weapons = PURE FUN
- If you thought Yogi was annoying you haven’t met Despicable Bear yet. People just can’t resist beating him up & neither will you.
- Ever wanted to beat up a bear and live to tell the tale? Now’s your chance. Complete with rag doll physics and loads and loads of weapons for you to choose from.
- Your new Voodoo doll you can abuse and relive your stress levels. Awesome rag-doll physics and loads of weapons at your disposal!
MAXIMUM DESPICABLE BEAR MODE ON!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In our game we have the following subscription options:
1. Weekly Diamond Membership offers weekly subscription for $7.99 after 3-day free trial. It gives use 10 exclusive elements, 1000 coins and 50 gems on a daily basis. Also, it removes all annoying pop-ups and banner ads.
2. Monthly Diamond Membership offers monthly subscription for $19.99. It gives use 10 exclusive elements, 1000 coins and 50 gems on a daily basis. Also, it removes all annoying pop-ups and banner ads.
3. Yearly Diamond Membership offers yearly subscription for $99.99. It gives use 10 exclusive elements, 1000 coins and 50 gems on a daily basis. Also, it removes all annoying pop-ups and banner ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes.
When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
The current active subscription period can not be canceled.
After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- November 08, 2016 Initial release
- November 10, 2016 New version 1.0.1
- November 13, 2016 New version 1.0.2
- November 23, 2016 New version 1.0.3
- December 14, 2016 New version 1.1
- December 21, 2016 New version 1.1.1
- January 19, 2017 New version 1.1.2
- April 08, 2017 New version 1.1.4
- April 17, 2017 New version 1.1.5
- June 09, 2017 New version 1.2
- June 26, 2017 New version 1.3
- July 17, 2017 New version 1.3.1
- September 26, 2017 New version 1.3.2
- November 02, 2017 New version 1.3.3
- June 02, 2018 New version 1.3.4
- July 14, 2018 New version 1.3.5