More than 20,000 public charities impact the economic, social, and political landscapes in Colorado. The 20,000 represent organizations both large and small, providing services in Colorado and outside of our state. The 20,000 include professionally-run, dynamic organizations comprised of dedicated community leaders. The 20,000 are located in every region across the state.
The Fall Conference & Exhibition is the time for The 20,000 to come together and discuss vital questions ensuring Colorado has the nation’s most effective, vibrant and innovative nonprofit community that is essential to the high quality of life in our state. Why should you attend the largest nonprofit conference in Colorado?
- Networking with your peers
- Discover more about products and services available to the nonprofit community in the Exhibit Hall – and enter to win great prizes from our vendors!
- Listen to featured speakers covering issues of importance to the nonprofit community
- Learn, learn, learn – Participate in over 100 breakout sessions on topics from fundraising and marketing, to leadership and governance
- November 07, 2016 Initial release