Disney Stickers: Princess
Add big dreams to your iMessages with this Princess sticker pack that includes iconic characters like Ariel, Rapunzel, and Mulan.
Express yourself in new ways with dynamic and animated Disney Stickers you can put anywhere in your chat. Scale, rotate, and layer stickers—even place them on photos you send and receive! Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store including Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Pixar's Finding Dory, and more. Use Disney Stickers to add magic to your iMessages!
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Ariel - Hi
• Cinderella - Dress Change
• Mulan - Yes
• Pocahontas - Hug
• Merida - Laugh
• Jasmine - Annoyed
• Rapunzel - Fear
• Belle - Reading
• Aurora - Dance
• Tiana - Kiss
• Snow White - Fear
• Ariel - Love
• Jasmine - OMW
• Rapunzel - No
• Aurora - Sleep
• Tiana - Dance
• Snow White - Clap
• Accessory - Crown
• Accessory - Pascal and Latern
• Accessory - Blue Bird
• Accessory - Red Bird
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. While technically accurate, you may have noticed that you can also receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
- November 06, 2016 Initial release
- December 20, 2016 New version 1.1
- January 06, 2017 New version 1.1.1