- Fixes for The Clock and The War Hero
- Languages improvements
James Vanderboom's life drastically changes when he plants a special seed in the garden of the house he has inherited. Expand your bloodline by unlocking portraits in the tree of life.
Rusty Lake: Roots is the second premium point-and-click adventure by Rusty Lake, the creators of the Cube Escape series and Rusty Lake Hotel.
Easy to start but hard to put down.
- Unique storyline:
Experience the beginning and end of characters' lives and build your own family tree.
- More than 33 levels:
The biggest Rusty Lake game so far is filled with puzzles
- Full of suspense and atmosphere:
Switching from calm to very dark moments
- Immersive soundtrack:
Each level has its own theme song and variations
The tree has more secrets to unravel
Tap on the arrows, drag or swipe to navigate around the environment. Some objects you can drag. Interact with people and objects by tapping. Select found items in your inventory and tap somewhere on screen to use them.
We will unfold the Rusty Lake story one step at a time. So check RustyLake.com every day for new content and follow us: @rustylakecom.
- October 21, 2016 Initial release
- October 24, 2016 New version 1.1.5
- December 20, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 01, 2017 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- September 26, 2018 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99