NISC MIC 2016 is the official interactive mobile app for the 2016 NISC Member Information Conference.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions and enjoy our evening events.
* Build your own personal conference schedule and get to know the MIC presenters.
* Post updates on sessions, events and the Partner Pavilion.
* Interact with other attendees via a real-time feed of all event activity including photos.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Learn more about our partners, including app sponsor NRTC.
* Find old friends or make new ones with in-app messaging.
Features of the App:
* Create a Post - a quick way to share photos or comments and discuss the sessions you’re attending.
* Activity Feed - See what people are saying, view photos from the event and find trending sessions and topics in real time.
* Sessions - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info etc).
* Attendees - see which of your fellow NISC Members are at the event and connect with them on the app.
* Partners – Meet our partners and find them in the NISC Partner Pavilion.
* Surveys – Give us feedback on the classes you attend AND help us select the winners of our first MIC Member Experience Awards!
Enjoy the app and have a great MIC!
- August 06, 2016 Initial release