New Content Updated
At HealthStream Summit 2016, you will connect with fellow healthcare executives, educators, HR professionals and nurse leaders from across the country. Summit attendees will learn about improving healthcare by turning healthcare workforce development into a strategic advantage. With our partners, we’ll facilitate your efforts to improve outcomes by adopting new educational products, finding new ways to make decisions and take action based on research data, strengthening compliance and improving provider solutions.
Why Attend Summit 2016?
• Opportunities to learn, network, be inspired and have fun!
• Co-located accommodations and conference to minimize time spent in transit
• More than 70 educational breakout sessions in the following five tracks: Clinical Education, Compliance/Quality, Human Resources, Leadership & Strategy, and Patient Experience. Some of these sessions will qualify for CE
• Convenient Downtown Nashville location
• National User Group Meeting where you’ll learn best practices, share your feedback and have fun!
• An Exhibit Hall bustling with 30+ exhibitors
• Second Avenue Social - a night on the town with your peers
- August 05, 2016 Initial release
- August 14, 2016 New version 1.5
- August 17, 2016 New version 1.7
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.12