• New, better support for tracking multiple sleep sessions per day is added. Now, two or more sleep sessions that are 3 or more hours apart from one another within the same day will be presented as distinct rows in the Sleep Activity widget in the Today tab. We believe you nappers and shift workers may appreciate this update!
Enjoying Sleep Watch? Please consider taking a brief moment to rate the us on the App Store! Want to give us feedback? Send us a note at [email protected]
Track sleep with your Apple Watch automatically. No buttons to press. Just wear your Watch to bed and wake to insightful sleep analysis and personalized feedback. Automatically log your data. Follow your sleep trends with powerful charting tools. Don't have an Apple Watch? Sleep Watch can be used without a Watch by logging your sleep manually.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve)
2. Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to see your auto-detected sleep details; that's it!
3. Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone app to help us build you a smarter sleep detection algorithm
We recommend scheduling 'Do Not Disturb' to turn on automatically during your typical sleeping hours to prevent any Watch notifications from disturbing your sleep. This can be done in the iPhone Watch App > My Watch > General > 'Do Not Disturb' section. We also recommend enabling 'Theatre Mode' while asleep to keep your Watch screen dark until waking.
• Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated total sleep time, total restful sleep time, avg. sleeping heart rate, sleeping heart rate dip, sleep rhythm, and sleep activity levels for each day by simply wearing your Apple Watch to bed
• Discover: Take control of your sleep habits with AI-powered, personalized insights. Every body is unique. Using artificial intelligence, Discover uncovers the lifestyle choices you make that appear to help you achieve a better night's rest. The more data you track with Sleep Watch, the more you can Discover.
• Sleeping Heart Rate Dip Tracking: Studies among particular populations suggest that the more heart rate slows—or "dips"—during sleep compared to waking may be better for both overall and cardiovascular health in years to come. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle and start tracking your sleeping heart rate dip today.
• Sleep Rhythm Tracking: track an estimate of how consistently you sleep at the same time each day
• Sleep Charge Tracking: a fun new way to help you track and recover from recently missed sleep
• Easy Editing: Manually adjust your detected sleep times to your desired accuracy
• Daily Sleep Goal: See daily progress towards your custom sleep goal
• Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
• Powerful Trending: Track daily, weekly, or monthly changes in sleep stats
• Auto sync sleep data to Health app
• Share each day's sleep
• Create an account and access your data cross-devices
• See last night's sleep details on your Watch
• Watch Complications
MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Getting adequate and quality sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle that may help us:
• Improve mood
• Reach weight loss goals
• Battle stress
• Improve exercise performance and recovery
• Elevate daytime energy levels
• Learn and retain new knowledge better
• Improve workplace productivity
• Boost immune system strength
• Build better cardiovascular and brain health
• Leveraging the state-of-the-art motion and pulse sensors in your Apple Watch, our algorithm estimates when you are asleep by analyzing changes in your activity and heart rate
• Sleep Watch looks for sleep between 7pm and 11:30am that totals at least 1 hour
• Sleep briefings are sent after 6am at least 30min after detected wake-up times
• Sleep Watch works by integrating with Apple Health
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
• Do not rely on Sleep Watch for medical advice or diagnosis. Sleep Watch is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
• Use Sleep Watch for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
• Sleep Watch results are estimates only.
• Consult a doctor if you have any health concern or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
* Terms of Service: http://sleepwatchapp.com/terms-of-service
- July 30, 2016 Initial release
- August 03, 2016 New version 1.2.0
- August 05, 2016 New version 1.3.0
- August 07, 2016 New version 1.4.0
- August 10, 2016 New version 1.4.1
- August 11, 2016 New version 1.4.2
- August 16, 2016 New version 1.5.1
- August 18, 2016 New version 1.5.3
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.8.3
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.8.4
- November 15, 2016 New version 1.8.5
- April 26, 2017 New version 2.1.1
- July 16, 2017 New version 2.2
- September 08, 2017 New version 3.0.3
- September 08, 2017 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- September 23, 2017 New version 3.0.5
- December 19, 2017 New version 3.3.1
- December 26, 2017 New version 3.3.2
- January 17, 2018 New version 3.3.3
- January 19, 2018 New version 3.3.4
- January 25, 2018 New version 3.3.5
- February 15, 2018 New version 3.4.1
- February 16, 2018 New version 3.5
- February 17, 2018 New version 3.6