This is a notable update! Here's what's new:
• Discover your "Sleeping Heart Rate Dip", an estimate of how much your heart rate slows—or "dips"—while you sleep compared to waking. The amount heart rate slows during sleep has been found among particular populations to be an important indicator of overall and cardiovascular health. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle by seeing how adopting small lifestyle changes — like a healthier diet and more physical activity — impact your estimated Sleeping Heart Rate Dip.
• Now you can track changes in your Total Restful Sleep Time and Sleeping Heart Rate Dip estimates on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis in the Trends tab.
• Now you can drill into the details of your sleep activity and heart rate data by tapping on the 'Avg. Sleeping Heart Rate' or 'Sleep Activity' widget from the Today view for a moment-by-moment analysis. On that detail view, press-hold-and-drag to display a helpful timestamp indicator. On the Today view you can now scroll up or down to reveal the 'Avg. Sleeping Heart Rate' widget.
• If your Sleep Watch regularly and significantly over-estimates or under-estimates your Total Sleep Time, you can now change your "Sleep Detection Sensitivity Level" to either "Low" or "High" from the Account menu.
Enjoying Sleep Watch? Please consider taking a brief moment to rate us on the App Store!
Need help? We look forward to supporting you! Reach us at [email protected]
Have feedback? Help share the future of Sleep Watch by sending feedback to [email protected]
Track sleep with your Apple Watch automatically. No buttons to press. Just wear your Watch to bed and wake to insightful sleep analysis. Automatically log your data. Follow your sleep trends with powerful charting tools.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve mode)
2. Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to review your auto-detected sleep details; that's it!
3. Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone app to help us build you a smarter sleep detection algorithm
We recommend scheduling 'Do Not Disturb' to turn on automatically during your typical sleeping hours to prevent any Watch notifications from disturbing your sleep. This can be done in the iPhone Watch App > My Watch > General > "Do Not Disturb" section. We also recommend enabling 'Theatre Mode' while asleep to keep your Watch screen dark until waking.
• Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated total sleep time, total restful sleep time, average sleeping heart rate, sleeping heart rate dip, and sleep activity levels for each night by simply wearing your Apple Watch to bed
• Sleeping Heart Rate Dip: Get motivated to make healthier lifestyle choices by tracking estimates of a sleep metric that can be a powerful indicator of overall and cardiovascular health
• Easy Editing: Manually adjust your detected sleep times to more accurately track your sleep
• Daily Sleep Goal: See your daily progress towards your custom sleep goal
• Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
• Powerful Trend Analysis: Track changes in your sleep stats on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
• Sleep Charge Tracking: a fun new way to help you better track and recover from recently missed sleep
• Auto sync sleep data to Health app
• History: See your data from up to a year ago
• Create an account and access your data across multiple iOS devices
• Watch complication support
• See your last night's sleep details on your Watch app interface
MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Do we need to say it? Getting adequate and quality sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle that may help us:
• Improve mood
• Reach weight loss goals
• Battle stress
• Improve exercise performance and recovery
• Elevate daytime energy levels
• Learn and retain new knowledge better
• Improve workplace productivity
• Boost immune system strength
• Build better cardiovascular and brain health
With so many potential benefits; there's no excuse not to pay better attention to your sleep. Start monitoring your sleep today!
TRACK YOUR SLEEPING HEART RATE DIP
Health research among particular populations suggests that the more heart rate slows—or "dips"—during sleep compared to waking may be better for both overall and cardiovascular health in years to come. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle and start tracking your sleeping heart rate dip today.
• Leveraging the state-of-the-art motion and pulse sensors in your Apple Watch, our algorithm estimates when you are asleep by analyzing changes in your activity and heart rate
• Sleep Watch looks for sleep between 7pm and 11:30am that totals at least 1 hour
• Sleep Watch notifications about your sleep are sent after 6am at least 30min after your detected wake-up time
• Sleep Watch works by integrating with the Apple Health app
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
• Do not rely on Sleep Watch for medical advice or diagnosis. Sleep Watch is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
• Use Sleep Watch for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
• Sleep Watch results are estimates only.
• Consult a doctor if you have any health concern or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
* Terms of Service: http://sleepwatchapp.com/terms-of-service
- July 30, 2016 Initial release
- August 03, 2016 New version 1.2.0
- August 05, 2016 New version 1.3.0
- August 07, 2016 New version 1.4.0
- August 10, 2016 New version 1.4.1
- August 11, 2016 New version 1.4.2
- August 16, 2016 New version 1.5.1
- August 18, 2016 New version 1.5.3
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.8.3
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.8.4
- November 15, 2016 New version 1.8.5
- April 26, 2017 New version 2.1.1
- July 16, 2017 New version 2.2