aTilt is a labyrinth maze game with an emphasis on realistic physics, 3D graphics, and a top-notch gaming experience. Roll your way past walls, holes, and rotating pieces in order to move the ball into the goal. aTilt includes many levels, and you can create a class of game
Labyrinth is the classic game where you control a small ball by tilting a wooden labyrinth. This is the lite version with many fully playable levels and you can easily create 10 more of your very own.
Search for Labyrinth to find it.
- 60 FPS (Where supported)
- Optional 3d-walls, changing perspective when tilting phone.
- Physics simulation when falling into holes. Makes it possible to slide on a hole edge without falling.
- A carpenter level with calibration.
- Autosaving of completed levels.
- Easy starting levels for newbie players.
- July 27, 2016 Initial release