We have a new night mode in our App and have fixed some bugs and optimized the App. Enjoy!
Shiny cherries, juicy apples, sweet pears, and glorious plums hang ripe from the trees.
But cheeky Theo the Raven knows it too!
Before he gets busy with the fruits, they all need to be harvested.
Theo likes to take what suits him, and just like all real ravens, he does it without asking. This time, he has his eye on the juicy, yummy fruits in your garden.
Can you collect all of the tasty treats in time? And watch out, he has lots of sneaky and funny tricks up his sleeve.
ORCHARD is based on the 1986 HABA board-game classic of the same name, and is the second App from HABA, following on from ‘Unicorn Glitterluck’.
1. diverse : realms for playing, learning, discovering and creating
2. exciting : interactive, playful fun with Theo the Raven
3. age appropriate : various challenges for children from the age of 3 upwards
4. uncomplicated : all games are intuitive
5. safe : no advertising or unwanted in-app purchases
Unlike the the board game, the App does not function as a multi-player game. Instead, the aim is for the child to reach his or her best single-player result, without losing the most important aspects of the original board-game.
ORCHARD is mainly orientated towards enhancing the child’s awareness of colours, forms, and of course fruit and vegetables from all over the world.
The child plays directly against Theo the Raven.
When it’s the ravens turn, he creeps a little closer, or starts one of many mini-games. This loosens up the course of the game, and creates moments of surprise.
- September 26, 2016 Initial release
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.2