We've updated Fax from iPhone and introduced some important fixes and improvements:
– Added document import from cloud services
– Fax sending screen is now more convenient
– Overall speed improvements
We look forward to your valued feedback on the App Store!
Fax from iPhone lets you turn your iPhone or iPad into a powerful fax machine! Scan any document with advanced integrated document scanner app and fax them anywhere in the world in just a few taps at a very attractive price! You can scan and fax contracts, receipts, any kinds of documents, paper notes, schedules, timetables – anything you might need in your day to day life using this efax app.
Your scans can be stored as multi-page files, which can be exported as PDF or JPEG later. You can create a document by selecting images from Camera Roll or creating a scan using the built-in mobile doc scanner.
Built-in advanced scanning algorithms allow image enhancement, shadow and noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more. With all its features, this app is sure to become an indispensable efax tool.
Junk your huge fax machine and start using Fax from iPhone!
– iOS 11 full support
– Advanced fax machine
– Integrated document scanner app
– Image processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing and more
– Create new documents with images from Camera Roll and fax them over
– Scan documents using Camera
– Send faxes in 90+ countries
– No fax machine or dedicated phone line needed
In order to send faxes, you need to buy credits using an in-app purchase.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of subscription:
– Auto-renew option can be turned off in your iTunes Account Settings
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions are managed by the user
The following subscription plans are available:
Local Unlimited Credits / Month — 9.99 US$
Global Unlimited Credits / Month — 19.99 US$
- September 01, 2016 Initial release
- November 02, 2016 New version 1.2
- November 23, 2016 New version 1.4
- June 22, 2017 New version 2.0
- June 24, 2017 New version 2.0.1
- November 18, 2017 New version 2.1