New Content Updated
The Cancer Institute NSW is Australia’s first statewide cancer control agency, established in 2003 to lessen the impact of cancer across the state.
The Institute works in partnership with all involved in the cancer community to:
· reduce the incidence of cancer in the community
· increase the survival rate for cancer patients
· improve the quality of life of cancer patients and their carers
· provide a source of expertise on cancer control for the government, health service providers, medical researchers and the general community.
Underpinning the Institute’s work are initiatives to improve cancer outcomes across diverse cultural communities, report on the performance of cancer services, engage with primary care and enhance research capabilities across NSW.
- July 15, 2016 Initial release
- August 03, 2016 New version 1.8
- August 04, 2016 New version 1.12