What's up!!! Adriaan here, the game designer behind Hidden Folks. Can I do a mini announcement here and tell you we plan to add more areas later this year... for free? All the positive reviews have been very motivating to me and Sylvain (the illustrator with whom I made Hidden Folks) and we really can't wait to show you what's next!! Again; if there's anything you'd like to say or need help with, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This very tiny update brings back the old icon, fixes a few minor sorting and translation issues, and adds an app subtitle to some languages. Nothing new.... yet!
Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!!
A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Tap a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.
In case you like numbers a lot:
- 17+ hand-drawn areas
- 155+ targets to find
- 1100+ mouth-originated sound effects
- 250+ unique interactions
- 3 color modes: normal, sepia, and night mode
- 100+ iMessage stickers
- 1 iCloud sync
- 22 languages (translated by the community)
More areas and features to come!
- February 15, 2017 Initial release
- June 16, 2017 New version 1.3
- June 16, 2017 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- June 18, 2017 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- October 15, 2017 New version 1.3.2