The Indigenous Gardener Digital Magazine is your go-to resource for creating gorgeous gardens using the beautiful flora of South Africa. Offering you information and insights you won't find elsewhere it is a must for the discerning gardener.
Published 8 times a year, our publication is written for gardeners passionate about South African flora and offers an irresistible mix of indigenous design, plant info, sustainable gardening practices, and ways to create habitats to entice wildlife into your garden. Let our mouth-watering photography and well-written articles inspire you to establish a beautiful landscape that bustles with life and colour, and provides a safe and healthy environment for you and your family.
Our App provides immediate digital delivery with an easy-to-use, intuitive navigation and includes linkable and searchable content.
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS ARE AVAILABLE. Download The Indigenous Gardening app, then subscribe or buy issues individually.
We offer the following subscription options*:
- 3 month R119.99 incl. VAT
- 6 month R229.99 incl. VAT
- Annual (8 issues) R309.99 incl. VAT
Single issue prices: R 37.99 incl. VAT
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
*Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
- July 02, 2016 Initial release