We now support iPhone Xs Max!
Launching Augmented Reality mode is easier than ever! Just tap the AR button that appears in the bottom left-hand corner of a view.
Back by popular demand: Screen mirroring! Project the app on a monitor for display.
Check out the new UI for the 3D cross sections. See 3D models next to cadaver images and CT or MRI scans.
And, as always, bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Note: This app runs on: iOS 11.3 or later, iPhone 5S or later, iPad Air or later, iPad Mini 2 or later.
The Augmented Reality (AR) features REQUIRE: iOS 11 and iPhone 6S or later, iPhone SE, iPad Pro or later, or iPad (5th gen). The 2D image recognition feature REQUIRES: iOS 11.3 or later.
Join millions of medical professionals, students, and anatomy enthusiasts who use Human Anatomy Atlas to see inside and better understand the human body!
Human Anatomy Atlas offers thousands of models to help understand and communicate how the human body looks and works--and includes textbook-level definitions. Use it as a reference, instead of an anatomy textbook, or to create virtual lab experiences.
Includes over 10,000 anatomical models with descriptions in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
* One of the App Store’s Best Apps of 2017
* Winner of the Association of Medical Illustrator’s Award of Excellence
* Winner of the Digital Health Awards' Gold for Spring 2018.
“If you are in the medical field or plan to be, this anatomy app is a must-have.” — App Advice
“... strikingly realistic and detailed...” — The Boston Globe
“... mind-blowing, and always amazing in that it works so well.” — David Pogue, Yahoo Finance
“Visible Body’s [Human Anatomy] Atlas and frankly, all their A&P apps have always been my go-to reference for exploring the human body and its function.” — Teachers with Apps
Human Anatomy Atlas offers the most complete human anatomy atlas available, as well as a fast to learn and easy to use ad-free experience. The base purchase includes complete male and female gross anatomy models that can be dissected, common muscles actions, select mircroanatomy models and sample animations. Additional in-app purchases can extend the atlas to include more detailed 3D dental models, and animations that explain physiology and common pathologies.
- July 27, 2016 Initial release
- July 30, 2016 New version 1.0.25
- August 19, 2016 Price increase: $24.99 -> $29.99
- November 05, 2016 New version 2017.2.00
- November 05, 2016 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $24.99
- November 25, 2016 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $11.99
- December 03, 2016 Price increase: $11.99 -> $24.99
- December 22, 2016 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $11.99
- December 31, 2016 Price increase: $11.99 -> $24.99
- August 11, 2017 New version 2018.1.06
- August 11, 2017 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $0.99
- September 19, 2017 New version 2018.2.23
- September 20, 2017 New version 2018.2.27
- October 12, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 14, 2017 New version 2018.2.40
- October 20, 2017 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 02, 2017 New version 2018.3.05
- April 02, 2018 Price increase: $0.99 -> $24.99
- August 02, 2018 New version 2019.0.32
- August 02, 2018 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $0.99
- August 20, 2018 Price increase: $0.99 -> $24.99
- November 28, 2018 New version 2019.1.38
- November 28, 2018 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $11.99