Tipping the Scales is the official mobile app for Tipping the Scales: From Ethics to Action to Wellbeing, hosted by the SMU Maguire Center for Ethics & Public Responsibility and The Cooper Institute on May 3, 2016 at the Bush Institute.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View the conference agenda, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Connect with conference speakers and attendees.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real‑time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
Features of the App:
* Update ‑ a quick way to share photos and comments from sessions
* Activity Feed ‑ the real‑time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda ‑ view the full agenda and related information (session time, speaker info, etc)
* Users ‑ see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Sponsors ‑ find tabling sponsors and leave comments or questions
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a
DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
- July 05, 2016 Initial release