- Bug fixes and optimizations
Learning math can be fun! Brought to you by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, the creators of the #1 math curriculum, GO Math! GO is a fun way to learn math for kids ages 3-7.
Kids will go on an amazing journey with lovable characters as they practice math skills learned in the classroom.
A full year’s worth of math topics and skills are available per grade, each with 1,500+ math problems:
• Grade K covers 12 Topics, introducing children to foundational math skills by befriending a friendly monster while exploring:
• Counting to 20 & Beyond
• Addition & Subtraction
• Identifying 2-D & 3-D Shapes
• Sorting & Grouping
• Grade 1 covers 12 Topics, introducing children to the wonderful world of animals while exploring:
• Counting & Comparing Numbers
• More Advanced Addition & Subtraction
• Graphs & Charts
• 2-D & 3-D Geometry
• Grade 2 covers 11 Topics, introducing a team of adventurous heroes, each with a special skill while exploring:
• Number Concepts
• Money & Time
• Data & Graphs
• Geometry & Fractions
The GO Math! GO app provides feedback to help children solve math problems in steps – encouraging and rewarding them to build confidence and prepare for more complex math skills.
In addition to practicing math skills, children will build a foundation in other essential areas such as self-regulation, following directions, perseverance, and working memory.
Need Help? Contact us 24/7 with any questions or comments: [email protected]
- November 06, 2016 Initial release
- November 15, 2016 New version 1.2.1
- December 28, 2016 New version 1.3