- Share information with others for up to 24 hours, even when you’re offline
- When sharing an image, block out any part that you don’t want to reveal
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
GigJam is a breakthrough way to spontaneously and ephemerally involve other people in your work. Just circle the live information you want to share and cross out the parts you don’t.
- Need to discuss a draft contract? Temporarily send over just the right paragraphs to your customer without leaving anything behind.
- Need vendor help filling in order details? Summon your Outlook email and related Salesforce orders, hide the price, and beam the sanitized info live to their phone for editing.
- In a team huddle? Share a product photo with the person on your left, the photo plus a marketing deck with your colleague on the right, or pool all the information together on a 3rd person’s device.
With GigJam you can:
- Ephemerally share a photo, or parts of Word, PowerPoint and PDF files.
- Temporarily send over just the right parts of information from popular business systems like Office365, Salesforce, Asana, Trello and more, even if the other person doesn’t have the same business applications as you.
- Simultaneously show different permutations of information to different people.
- Control whether others just see your information or can co-work with you in real time.
Finally, it is possible to cross org, app and device boundaries to involve others in your work with just the right context – no more, no less.
If you are using a work or school credentials to access line of business systems, your organization may have policies regarding sharing of content, and you should consult with your IT department if you have any questions.
- July 07, 2016 Initial release
- July 12, 2016 New version 1.5.0
- August 05, 2016 New version 1.5.1
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.6.2