Soar along the Snowy Mountain with Skye and Zuma on a new holiday adventure!
This holiday season, join Skye and Zuma on a new adventure. Whisk through the Snowy Mountain location on a new holiday-themed experience with holiday gifts, floating hoops with tinsel, and giant candy canes.
Kids take to the sky with the PAW Patrol pups in a fun, flying game featuring the Air Patroller and the team’s new flight suits! The PAW Patrol: Pups Take Flight app teaches children pre-k math skills with the help of their PAWsome pup heroes from the Nick Jr. TV show!
All the game controls are made just for kids, so your preschooler can take off right away!
• Fly the skies with 6 pups in 3 different locations
• Avoid obstacles, collect pup treats, and unlock fun flying tricks
• Develop counting and shape recognition skills
• Earn special badges
Build Pre-K Math Skills:
The PAW Patrol Pups Take Flight app helps prepare preschoolers for kindergarten by fostering important early math skills for 3 – 7 year olds. Kids will be exposed to concepts including:
• Shape recognition
• Number recognition
• Counting and enumeration
• Play with characters from the TV show, PAW Patrol: Chase, Marshall, Rocky, Rubble, Skye & Zuma!
• Control the pups with easy swipe and finger-trace gestures!
• 30 levels to explore!
• Difficulty increases with each level!
• Complete mini-games, unlock special moves and make the pups do amazing aerial tricks!
• Earn badges for completing a mission, collecting pup treats, and unlocking new moves!
For users residing in the EU, PAW Patrol Pups Take Flight may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/legal/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/legal/FAQs/
- March 16, 2016 Initial release
- April 11, 2016 New version 1.1
- June 16, 2016 New version 1.2.1
- November 29, 2016 New version 2.0.0