New Content Updated
Make the most out of our Ray White Conference by downloading the events app.
Designed to help you navigate the events you attend, connect with other attendees and find what interests you most, our mobile app makes events more interactive so you can see more, do more and experience more.
New Ray White Events App Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view multiple events in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
• Works offline -- The Ray White Events app works when you need it most: before, during and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to learn more about how the app can improve your conference experience? Contact [email protected]
- January 12, 2016 Initial release
- December 30, 2016 New version 1.6