- Fix glitches in search screen
- TopShelf now shows everything
- Fix aspect ratio for all streams
- Remember last selected aspect ratio
- Fix error loading non UTF8 EPG files
- Fix some crashes
- Now you can search the logo manually.
Just long press the channel in Channels screen to see the option
- Tested with tvOS 10 beta 3 and everything should work
I present you the most beautiful app to watch your favourite IPTV playlist in the new Apple TV.
- Multi playlists
- Search for channels in all playlists
- Favourites reorder
- Channel preview (Must be enabled in settings)
- Automatic find channels logos using channel name
- Full Electronic Program Guide support
- Easy to use and simple interface
- Supports most of the iptv playlists
- Based on VLC and Apple player (supports most of the stream codecs)
- Supports EPG urls with gzip content
How to Use:
* Add your m3u playlist url and the app will find channel logos for you. If you want you can use the tag "tvg-logo" to set a logo in your playlist
* To match a channel with your EPG file the channel entry in the m3u playlist should have the same id in "tvg-id" tag.
**************MORE FEATURES SOON.**************
Disclaimer: I don't provide and i can't provide streams for you. If you're not used to IPTV playlists maybe this kind of app is not for you...
sorry but i don't reply to emails asking for playlists. i just don't have playlists to share.
if you have problems with the app send me an email to:
- June 22, 2016 New version 1.9.0
- July 20, 2016 New version 1.9.1