Fixing bugs that meant some users couldn’t read issues offline. Enhanced stability and general bug fixes.
This is Modern Classics magazine: the UK’s first car magazine devoted to the best cars of the 1980s, 90s and 00s.
Each month Modern Classic magazine brings you:
- Hero cars driven and rated, with a view to them being fun to own and drive today
- Big group tests, spinning the modern view of classic rivalries
- Detailed and entertaining buying guides
- Great modern classic events, news, trends and gadgets
- Market trends and buying advice
All combined with edgy and exciting automotive photography, interesting features, buying tips, investment and owners’ views.
Modern Classics sets a new standard for younger classic cars.
It will help you in your journey from choosing to driving, and enjoying your modern classic car…
Modern Classics is published once every two months.
A single issue costs £3.99
A 12 month subscription covering six issues costs £18.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
- July 05, 2016 Initial release
- November 09, 2016 New version 6.0