Lancaster Country Day School is an independent, college-preparatory school that combines a rigorous curriculum with a supportive and encouraging faculty to ensure that every preschool-12th grade student receives the best education available. We are distinctive because of our demanding college preparatory education and the close, mentoring relationships our faculty has with students. We value community and encourage parents to participate in their child’s education.
Our Teachers Know Their Students as Individuals
Small class sizes allow teachers to truly know each student and tailor lessons to their interests, talents and needs. Our teaching philosophy fosters
• Development of the whole child
• Curiosity and vigorous intellectual inquiry
• A lifelong love of learning
• Character growth
We Prepare Our Students for College
Teachers encourage and mentor students, and our unique programs and challenging curriculum are what make the singular LCDS education.
• One of only 10 schools in the U.S. to participate in The Hague International Model United Nations conference in The Netherlands
• Nationally recognized College Guidance program
• Intramural and league athletics
• Numerous and substantial arts offerings
• K-12 service-learning initiatives
• Hands-on approach to learning
• Exchange programs with international schools
• Courses whose curriculum includes travel
• One-to-one iPad program for grades 8-12
• Campus learning gardens
The app is designed to increase awareness for prospective students, current students, and parents.
- January 12, 2016 Initial release
- January 13, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!