New Content Updated
The Genome Partnership, formerly known as G-Corp, has been proudly organizing The Advances in Genome Biology and Technology (AGBT) conference for the past 16 years. The Genome Partnership is a not-for-profit organization and its mission is to advance research, promote education, and expand commerce in genome science and technology. The Advances in Genome Biology and Technology (AGBT) conference is considered the preeminent genome science and technology conference where top global researchers, leaders and innovators meet to announce new discoveries, cutting edge breakthroughs and to collaborate.
- December 09, 2015 Initial release
- January 28, 2016 New version 1.5
- July 08, 2016 New version 1.14
- August 04, 2016 New version 1.17
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.20