* Fixed an issue where notes that were dragged up or down producing more than 4 ledger lines couldn't be dragged back.
* Fixed an issue where un-beamed notes with flags were not getting extra space to compensate for their flag.
* Title is now white which is more readable.
* Fixed issues where the tutorials window header and buttons were not being updated as appropriate.
* Changed various default user preference metrics (advanced settings).
* Fixed playback issue where sound was only coming from headphones but not speaker (v1.1.1).
* Fixed various spacing issues.
* Fixed spacing issues with mid-measure clefs.
* Fixed an issue when editing a chord with handwriting that had accidentals was shifting accidentals to the wrong chordal notes when rendering.
* Unified a number of UI colors and background fills.
* Fixed playhead scrolling behavior in page view.
* Fixed playback playhead position when zoomed in page view.
* Improved handwriting performance with Apple pencil.
* Fixed a number of situations where the app could crash.
* Fixed an issue where user supplied document info was not updating immediately in page view after tapping ‘Apply.’
* Fixed an issue where handwriting an accidental to a chordal note was not being rendered.
* Added “Subtitle” metadata to score information (now ‘Document info’).
* Changed action menu heading from composer/opus to “Document Info…”
* Now showing Adonit stylus status indicator when using the Adonit stylus.
* Added color themes.
PROMOTIONAL PRICE - $29.99 (reg. $49.99)
MusicJOT is a powerful music notation app that's also easy to use. Write quickly and naturally on a staff and watch it rendered into beautifully notated music. Interact directly, quickly dragging notes around to change their pitch or duration and choose advanced features from pop-up palettes. Listen to your composition with our full-featured audio playback engine, featuring unlimited tracks and 128 built-in General MIDI instruments. Export your scores in MusicXML or MIDI and pick them up in any desktop notation app such as Finale® or Sibelius® for final tweaking and printing.
• Enter music with your own natural handwriting and a stylus. Optimized for Apple Pencil®. Also directly supports Adonit® stylus.
• Alternative palette-driven system for notes and music symbols.
• Layers let you control and de-clutter what is displayed.
• "Virtual Pointer" allows spot-checking notes, local playback of notes or chords and entering/selecting events.
• The "Visual Road Map" shows your composition's repeat structure.
• Lyric support with automatic syllable flowing.
• Number of staffs and measures limited only by your device.
• Group instruments together, such as a woodwind section in an orchestral score.
• MusicJOT doesn't force you to maintain legal notation. Correct measures at any time with the Illegal Measure Buttons.
• Advanced settings allow fine tuning of dozens of parameters to tailor your notation style.
• Complete contextual help system, including a device-resident manual and tutorials.
• Individual staffs can be transposed for transposing instruments, such as trumpets and saxophones.
• Batch note manipulations, such as transpositions and copy/paste with merge, append and replace.
• Directly change note pitches (diatonic, chromatic) or durations by dragging when not in handwriting mode.
• Playback support for tempo markings and dynamics.
• Music spacing adjustable.
• Context sensitive menu system after selections for many often used operations such as octave transpositions, note/rest toggle, common triplets, and simple repeats, etc.
• Score manager allows creation of new scores from templates or custom setup.
• Air print directly from MusicJOT.
- January 26, 2017 Initial release
- May 14, 2017 New version 1.1.2
- May 14, 2017 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $29.99