• Optimizations and bug fixes to improve overall game performance.
The hearts and imaginations of countless players worldwide were captured when the original Lifeline took the App Store by storm and became the #1 Top Paid Game, and now Taylor needs your help again in Lifeline: Silent Night!
Acclaimed author Dave Justus returns with a suspenseful new story that plays out in real time, delivering notifications throughout your day. Keep up as they come in, or catch up later when you’re free. You can even respond to Taylor directly from your Apple Watch or iPhone lock screen without launching into the app. Your choices shape the story as you play.
Simple actions can have a profound effect. Complete any single path in the game and then go back and see what happens when you make a different choice.
Lifeline: Silent Night is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, and it’s up to you to save the White Star before it’s too late for its intrepid crew. The fate of Taylor, and the world, is in your hands!
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame
Praise for Lifeline:
“This is the best game on the Apple Watch.” – Time.com
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
- December 10, 2015 Initial release
- December 20, 2015 New version 1.2
- January 02, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 05, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 14, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 30, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 13, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 06, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99