Bug Fixes & Enhancements
The PMI UK Synergy app provides details of this years event including the programme, speaker details and location details.
Synergy was born of a simple vision - a celebration of Project Management aimed at everyone touched by the profession we hold dear. Back in 2011 little did we realise how popular and how much of a landmark event it was to become. Synergy was founded on three core values:
• Synergy is a celebration. Synergy aims to highlight the value of project management and the impact it can have when put to use effectively. We aim to do this in a fun, light hearted way and not take ourselves too seriously! Something that will become apparent during the course of today.
• Synergy is inclusive. We want employers, professional bodies, academic institutions, government and of course most importantly practising project managers to come together in recognition of the contribution we make as a profession.
• Synergy is affordable. For us this was never about profit, it’s about putting something back into the profession of which we are all a part. The event is organised almost entirely by volunteers. We keep admission costs to an absolute minimum thanks to the fantastic support of our hard working volunteers, members and supporters.
- November 07, 2015 Initial release
- February 01, 2016 New version 1.1
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.2