Bug Fixes & Enhancements
600+ attendees, 50+ speakers, 41 talks, 22 training sessions, 8 panels, 3 days of learning & fun.
H2O World is bringing together a community of H2O users, customers and experts to share their knowledge and know-how. Over the course of three days, you’ll learn how to build predictive models and run machine learning algorithms in Big Data Environments. You'll also learn how use machine learning to build intelligent applications. And finally, you will hear from featured production users of H2O with their specific use cases.
- Hear from industry leaders Hilary Mason and Monica Rogati
- Learn from the author of Elements of Statistical Learning, Dr. Rob Tibshirani, and Dr. Stephen Boyd, the author of Convex Optimization & Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory
- Participate in hands-on H2O data science training
- See use cases from data scientists in industries such as ad tech, insurance, and finance, from companies like Progressive, Macy's, Nielsen Catalina Solutions, and AT&T.
- November 02, 2015 Initial release
- November 21, 2015 New version 1.1
- November 25, 2015 New version 1.2
- December 08, 2015 New version 1.3
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.4