Compatibility with Explain Everything 1.70
Based on the unique animation engine of Explain Everything™, the Theater allows multiple participants to control different objects, characters, and other elements on the Apple TV stage at the same time for a fun collaborative experience.
Animate and record live puppet shows, design new stories, and create beautiful narrated visualizations together in real-time! Explain Everything™ Theater changes your TV into a live stage where you and your friends can create your own versions of well-known stories.
Record everything that happens on the stage and publish your creations. Explain Everything Theater will automatically create a link to your recording so you can later relive the experience or share it with your friends.
▪ Instantly create and record live “puppet-style” shows with your Apple TV.
▪ Choose from 4 unique scenarios: Little Red Riding Hood, Atoms, 3 Little Pigs, and The Wizard of OZ.
▪ Move, animate, and record everything with the Siri Remote or with iPads connected via WiFi*.
▪ Invite others and animate the show together using a special join CODE that can be used with Explain Everything™ for iPad*.
▪ Publish your recordings as videos that can be shared with others.
*In order to collaborate on a Theater project while using your iPad, an Explain Everything™ Discover account is necessary - https://discover.explaineverything.com/discover/registration
- July 12, 2016 New version 1.1.2
- July 31, 2016 New version 1.60
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.70