Several minor updates
Walking, Running and other Aerobic activities are great ways to be active and stay healthy. This app is a great way to track the steps you take every day and over the past week or month.
The app works great with the iPhone and iPod Touch and it also works great with the Apple Watch. The developer has tested this app around the world - from Mt Rainier snowshoeing in the US to hiking snowy hills in Antarctica, from quiet Seattle suburban streets to the bustling city streets of Madurai, India, Santiago, Chile and more, Marcher sur les marches de la tour Eiffel, Paris and walking around Stanley Park, Canada
1. Review your steps for today, yesterday, last week and last month on the iPhone (iPhone 5S or later), iPod Touch (6th generation) or Apple Watch
2. Easy to use
3. Privacy: We don’t track your personally identifiable information like name, phone number etc. This app doesn’t ask for location information and we have never provided user information to any third party.
4. Automatic Step Counting: The app works as if it were always on and it continuously tracks your steps (as long as you’re either carrying your iPhone or iPodTouch with you OR you’re wearing your Apple Watch). The app works at all locations, regardless of how you carry the iPhone, iPod Touch or Watch (hands, pockets, purse, wrist etc.)
5. Goal setting: Do you want the standard 10,000 step goal or do you a want goal of 2,100 steps/day or perhaps 25,000 steps a day. Setting the right goal can motivate you to walk more and this app lets you customise your goals.
6. Battery use efficiency: The app doesn’t use battery resources when it isn’t running. It uses the battery efficiently when it is running. It doesn’t use GPS features.
7. Health news (based on new and old medical research) from within the app
8. Free customer support
The app uses Apple's HealthKit API and integrates with Apple's Health App to obtain, process and display information on the steps walked or run and distance covered while walking or running
- July 01, 2016 Initial release
- July 03, 2016 New version 1.1
- December 23, 2016 New version 1.5