● Bugfixes and performance improvements
If you are a member of the American Numismatist Association, then go to www.money.org/digital-archive. This page contains instructions for how members can access the archive as part of the membership.
The Numismatist is a colorful, high-quality, educational magazine for collectors of coins, tokens, medals and paper money. Published since 1888 by the nonprofit American Numismatic Association (www.money.org), The Numismatist features 112-120 pages of informative, illustrated articles about the historical and entertaining aspects of numismatics; reports of hobby events and new coinage issues, including the U.S. Mint’s America the Beautiful Quarter Program and Presidential Dollar series and advertising by nationally respected coin dealers.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- November 21, 2015 Initial release
- January 12, 2016 New version 9.1.0
- November 05, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- November 29, 2016 New version 10.0.1