New Content Updated
The Generic Pharmaceutical Association (GPhA) is the nation’s leading trade association for manufacturers and distributors of generic prescription drugs, manufacturers of bulk active pharmaceutical chemicals, and suppliers of other goods and services to the generic industry.
GPhA's core purpose is to improve the lives of consumers by providing timely access to affordable pharmaceuticals. Toward this end, GPhA advances the interests of our member companies through initiatives in the scientific, regulatory, federal and state forums, international agencies, and in the public affairs arena.
- September 26, 2015 Initial release
- January 09, 2016 New version 1.9
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.14
- August 07, 2016 New version 1.16
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.19