This update includes numerous bug fixes and performance improvements, including...
- Brightened the new app icon, to make it even shinier and newer!
- Improved texture compression to reduce app size
- Improved texture rendering speed & stability for iOS 9 users
- Increased Lethe plague frequency and deadliness (it does say "Hard" after all!)
- Fixed a bug that would cause satellite construction times not to be affected by culture (thanks, Bradley!)
- Fixed a bug that would cause fractions of a person to be affected by the Lethe plague
- Fixed a bug related to the elevation key on the colony placement map (thanks, Kris!)
- Fixed a bug that would pause background audio when opening TerraGenesis with in-game music paused
- Fixed a bug that would list extra decimal places for sea level requirements (thanks, Wil!)
- Added localized in-app purchase titles for Japanese, Chinese, and Korean users
If you spot another bug, have a question, or want to connect with the community, check out Facebook.com/TerraGenesisGame, reddit.com/r/TerraGenesisGame, Twitter.com/SettleTheStars, or www.EdgeworksEntertainment.com. And as always, if you want to help support an indie game developer pursuing his dream, please leave TerraGenesis a review on the App Store and help spread the word!
TerraGenesis 3.0 is here! New random events, 15 new worlds to colonize, a random world generator, a revamped planet summary page and much more!
The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis! Explore space and terraform new worlds in this fun and accessible planet simulator that’s rooted in real science.
Choose your faction and land on one of nine planets to start building colonies and facilities. Change your planet’s atmospheric pressure, oxygen makeup, sea level and more in pursuit of a world that’s capable of sustaining life.
TerraGenesis dynamically animates entire planets with changing biospheres, all based on real data from NASA. Explore the surface of Mars and Venus, colonize alien worlds, and spread life across the universe in fun games backed by authentic scientific data.
Download TerraGenesis and start exploring!
- Explore the frigid Boreas. Melt the ice caps to create oceans and seed the planet with life (free for players who bought all of the previous planets)
- Build Satellite Colonies on the moon (or moons!) orbiting your planet, and conduct engineering projects from space for powerful bonuses
- Track your civilization’s progress with the new Years feature
- Pause the game when you’re away using the new Pause Mode
- Transfer Genesis points from world to world, with no game-specific limitations
- View your world’s current status with the redesigned Stats Summary Page
- Redesigned Game Screen updates you with saved games and visualizes your progress through the solar system
TWENTY FOUR PLANETS
- The Moon
- The Galilean Moons
- Five Moons of Saturn
- Five Moons of Uranus
- Bacchus (fictional)
- Ragnarok (fictional)
- Pontus (fictional)
- Lethe (fictional)
- Boreas (fictional)
RANDOM WORLD GENERATOR
- Generate your own random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
CUSTOMIZE, CREATE AND TERRAFORM
- Air pressure
- Oxygen and atmospheric content
- Water and sea levels
JOIN A FACTION
- Daughters of Gaia
- Sons of Hephaestus
- United Nations Space Administration (UNSA)
- Horizon Corporation
- Create pressurized habitats for your colonists so they can survive in hostile environments
- Colonize entire worlds one step at a time
- Terraform the planet to support human life. You can even terraform Earth to reverse the effects of climate change
- Create Satellite Colonies on your planet’s moons to research in space
LEARN IN THE ARCHIVES
- Visit the TerraGenesis Archives to learn about real-life space colonization and terraforming efforts
- Read about space exploration and see how real world scientists are working to make interplanetary colonization a reality
When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless. Download TerraGenesis and start your expedition today!
- July 10, 2016 Initial release
- July 12, 2016 New version 1.2
- July 14, 2016 New version 1.3
- July 17, 2016 New version 1.4
- July 19, 2016 New version 1.5
- July 20, 2016 New version 1.6
- July 21, 2016 New version 1.7
- July 27, 2016 New version 1.8
- August 01, 2016 New version 1.9
- August 12, 2016 New version 2.0
- August 16, 2016 New version 2.1
- August 18, 2016 New version 2.2
- November 06, 2016 New version 2.9.2
- November 22, 2016 New version 3.0
- November 24, 2016 New version 3.0.1
- November 29, 2016 New version 3.0.2
- December 02, 2016 New version 3.1
- December 10, 2016 New version 3.2
- December 22, 2016 New version 3.3