Bug fixes and feature enhancements
This is the official interactive app for Biotech and the Law 2016: Global Conference and Expo, May 5–7 in Madison, Wisconsin. This app is designed for those that would like real-time updates and information.
Biotech and the Law 2016 provides a platform for leaders in biotechnology to learn together and make strategic alliances for the future. Participants will network through workshops, field activities, and meet-ups for engaging discussion about how to position themselves for maximum advantage in the dynamic fields of health care, environment, and agriculture. Attendees are also invited to participate in poster presentations and product demonstrations by preeminent scientists and innovative business developers.
Stay connected to everything at the conference with this app!
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules and presenter info.
* Find locations for sessions and networking events.
* Check in to sessions, speakers, and places.
* Curate your own personal schedule.
* Post updates related to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitors.
* View and interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases trending sessions, popular photos, and hot discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
- September 27, 2015 Initial release
- July 12, 2016 New version 1.1