A new useful update is live now and the next one is coming soon!
What’s new in this version:
- New and improved pregnancy mode!
- Minor bugs were fixed.
We carefully read your reviews so don’t forget to write about the features you like in the app and about the things you’d like to change.
Flo Period Tracker is a smart and simple way to track your cycle. Flo makes accurate and reliable predictions of menstruation and ovulation using machine learning (AI). All women, even those with irregular cycles, can rely on Flo. Log your days in a handy calendar, schedule cycle reminders, record moods and symptoms, and take full control of your health.
Wondering when you had your last period? Want to know when your next period is coming? With Flo it’s easy to keep track of your cycle.
Listen to yourself, note your mood and symptoms to understand how they influence your health.
Flo lets you:
- schedule reminders and get notifications of ovulation, menstruation, contraceptives and other pills;
- keep your cycle and symptoms history and analyze it using graphs;
- manage your lifestyle: add your daily sleep duration, water consumption, physical activity, all in one place;
- sync your data with Apple Health App;
- track basal temperature, pregnancy tests results and know your fertility days, if you are trying;
- find out more about your body and cycle – get personalized health insights every day
Tracking periods was never that easy! Download the app and join millions of women who trust their cycles to Flo.
- October 04, 2015 Initial release
- October 17, 2015 New version 1.1
- November 14, 2015 New version 1.2
- November 22, 2015 New version 1.3
- December 09, 2015 New version 1.4
- January 13, 2016 New version 1.6
- February 05, 2016 New version 1.7
- March 09, 2016 New version 1.8
- June 22, 2016 New version 2.2
- July 05, 2016 New version 2.2.1
- November 05, 2016 New version 2.4
- November 12, 2016 New version 2.4.1
- December 07, 2016 New version 2.5
- December 20, 2016 New version 2.5.1
- December 23, 2016 New version 2.5.2
- May 29, 2017 New version 3.3
- March 08, 2018 New version 4.3.1