Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
OCSA is the official app for the Ontario Community Support Association Conference.
OCSA hosts Ontario’s largest and most representative home and community support conference and trade show. This year’s conference theme Leading the Shift: the Power of Thinking Differently reflects the many shifts that are happening in our sector.
An outstanding program with industry leaders will explore the skills required to manage and thrive in the midst of these changes.
Our conference theme aligns with current Ministry of Health priorities and industry realities so we anticipate a strong attendance with health managers and executives in home and community support, as well as senior staff from our health system partners.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules and explore sessions.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
We hope you enjoy the app and have a great conference!
- September 10, 2015 Initial release
- October 20, 2015 New version 1.1