• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Early Years Educator (EYE) is essential reading for anyone working with children aged from birth to five-years-old.
EYE features everything from the power of storytelling to insights into qualifications and training, from analysis of the latest government policy announcements to promoting sustained shared thinking and co-construction of learning, from attachment and mud kitchens, to schemas and children as researchers, and so much more, but most of all, EYE will help you understand why these matter and how you can use them to improve your provision.
EYE is dedicated to helping all members of the early years team improve their practice, from student to room leader, from manager to consultant, and provides the best possible support for the children in their care. EYE is a vital resource that you and your team can rely on for all of your practical and educational needs in the early years, and that caters for the requirements of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage.
The magazine contains:
• Up-to-date guidance on the requirements of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage
• Expert articles on professional development, training and best practice
• Regular contributions from the leading names in early years education
• A special 16-page supplement of inspirational practical activity ideas
• Essential information and resources to help you develop your career and provide the best possible outcomes for the children in your care
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- August 13, 2015 Initial release
- October 03, 2015 New version 9.0.2
- December 01, 2016 New version 10.0.2