New Content Updated
IABSE deals with all aspects of structural engineering:
- The science and art of planning
- Monitoring and inspection
- Rehabilitation and preservation
- Demolition and dismantling of structures
taking into consideration technical, economic, environmental, aesthetic and social aspects.
The term 'Structures' includes bridges, buildings and all types of civil engineering structures, composed of any structural material.
- August 12, 2015 Initial release
- August 14, 2015 New version 1.4
- July 05, 2016 New version 1.7
- August 04, 2016 New version 1.9
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.17