- Insecurity is now free!
- Minor UI tweaks
According to a new survey, 1-out-of-3 people admit to secretly going through other people's phones – scrolling through text messages, photos, and emails. Insecurity puts a stop to this by taking a picture of the snooper the instant they unlock your phone!
Here's how it works:
1) Click the "Set Trap" button
2) Lock your phone (works with and without passcode).
3) The next person to unlock your phone will have a picture taken of them by the front camera. And an alarm will sound if your volume is turned up! This photo is only saved to your Insecurity account and therefore, the snooper can't delete it from your camera roll.
This app is not intended to keep your phone or it's content safe. It is meant to deter your friends, family, and girlfriends or boyfriends from going through your phone by taking an unexpected (and usually unflattering) photo of them - catching them red handed in the act of snooping! The resulting photos are hilarious.
When you log in to your free Insecurity account, you can view a gallery of all the wonderful mug shots. Enjoy!
- August 06, 2015 Initial release
- August 11, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 25, 2015 New version 2.0
- June 30, 2016 New version 3.0
- July 05, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 18, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 26, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 23, 2016 New version 4.0
- February 06, 2018 New version 4.1
- February 06, 2018 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99