Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Dare2016! is the official mobile app for the National Summer Learning Association and School’s Out Washington’s 2016 National Conference on Afterschool and Summer Learning].
This mobile app allows you to:
• View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
• Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
• Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
• Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
• Connect directly to your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leader board to see how you compare to other attendees.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc).
• Session Evaluations – no more paper evaluation forms to fill out, provide session feedback through the app.
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
• Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
- July 19, 2015 Initial release
- August 08, 2015 New version 1.1
- September 21, 2015 New version 1.2
- September 28, 2015 New version 1.3
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.6
- December 11, 2016 New version 1.7