• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The British Journal of Nursing (BJN) brings you closer to the forefront of nursing practice. If you are looking for a journal that contains the latest clinical developments, original research and evidence-based practice you should be reading BJN.
Subscribe to BJN for fortnightly issues featuring:
• Cutting edge, peer-reviewed clinical research
• Articles covering education and professional issues to keep nurse educators and general, specialist and student nurses up to date with care on the coalface
• Innovations in nursing to keep you abreast on current professional developments and informed about how you can impact your own practice
• In-depth patient safety, healthcare and legal analysis to help you guide clinical decision making and inspire the best in evidence-based practice and outcomes for your patients
• 17 supplements focusing on tissue viability, oncology, stoma care, IV therapy and urology
• Top-quality original research and comment in specialist nursing areas
• Jobs, courses and events in nursing to support your continuing professional development
Articles in BJN are written by nurses and subject to peer review by leading authorities in the profession. It is highly regarded by practitioners in the field, and has been called "the most up-to-date clinically focused journal available" and an "essential companion to my studies" by our readers. Ensure that you have access to the best clinical papers and original research in BJN.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- July 20, 2015 Initial release
- September 23, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 06, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 10.0.1