- Added more challenges to stages 1 and 2.
- More map rewards.
- Added animations to Tipsy zombie.
- Added Aidman zombie.
- Fixed minor UI issues in Zombiepedia.
- Fixed some texts being offset by 1 pixel.
- The generator will do AoE damage on destruction.
- Barrels will stop walking zombies more reliably.
- The firefighter has a chance to explode and not turn into zombie.
- The firefighter will not take any damage from explosions.
- Defeat menu will now properly display a fuel cost to replay a failed mission.
- Fixed infinite "Connecting to store" message.
- Millitary packs can be bought from seller for coins.
- Improved lighting effects in stage 3.
- Improved Glenn animations.
Meet new cool zombie postapocalypse sequel for Dead Ahead!
The hungry pixel-art walking dead are here for your blood and flesh! Keep calm and stay sharp! Drive your bus through the infested areas, collect supplies, look for survivors and kill zombies!
Defend your bus, don't let the hungry horde eat the living! Break through the barricades on your way! Gather your troops of survivors and send them into battle, use everything you can to stop the flesh-eating corpses - smash and burn the dead with barrels, molotov cocktails and grenades.
USE YOUR BRAINS NOT TO LOSE THEM
Combine different types of units and use both defensive and offensive tactics to win. Remember - your enemies will do the same.
IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS AND GEAR TO STAY ALIVE
Collect items, earn experience and complete quests to upgrade your units and vehicles.
WHAT AWAITS YOU:
* Blood-and-guts action-strategy game with a sense of humor :)
* A huge world with numerous locations
* Plenty of survivor units and zombies
* Upgrades, special items and optional quests
- March 10, 2017 Initial release
- March 10, 2017 New version 1.4.1
- March 16, 2017 New version 1.4.2