- Added option to auto save when minimising application.
- Bug fixes.
Capture 365 Journal is a beautiful and easy to use diary/journal. You will have complete access to your journals all the time, allowing you capture your thoughts and special moments throughout the day.
- Sync with iCloud, Dropbox or 365 Direct Sync.
- Sync with Capture 365 Journal Mac.
- Cloud Sync service data encryption.
- Location and Weather.
- Multiple photos and videos.
- Add multiple journal entries each day
- Multiple journal tags per entry.
- Automatically import events and social media posts* to your journals.
- Passcode & Touch ID protection.
- Automated backups.
- Export your journals as email, PDF or RTF by dates and tags.
- Custom font style and sizing.
- Search and view your journals by tags and locations.
- Supports right to left writing direction.
- User customisable templates.
- Rich text support.
- Multiple journal support.
- 365+ Automation (Automatic Journaling)*
Sync and store your data on cloud services such as iCloud or Dropbox. Alternatively, sync using 365 Direct Sync. 365 Direct Sync will transmit directly to your other devices over your local network.
Keep your journals in sync - no matter if you're on the Mac, iPad or iPhone.
Multiple Photos and Videos
Attach multiple photos and videos to each of your journal entries.
Location and Weather
Add a location to your journal entry, so you will always remember where the event took place. Records weather conditions for the location as well.
365+ Automation (Automatic Journaling)*
Automatically create entries based on places you have visited throughout your day. Photos taken will be imported into corresponding entries.
Automatically import Calendar events and posts from Facebook*, Twitter*, Flickr* and Instagram* into your journal.
*feature requires in-app purchase
Export journals - filtered by date and tags - as a beautifully generated PDF or RTF document, which can be emailed out.
Automated system that handles the data backups for you, which can be stored on iCloud.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at [email protected]
*The 365+ Automation feature includes access to all Feeds. This feature is subscription based. The duration of this subscription is for 1 year (US$4.49). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- September 25, 2015 Initial release
- September 28, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- October 07, 2015 New version 3.0.3
- October 09, 2015 New version 3.0.4
- October 27, 2015 New version 3.0.5
- November 10, 2015 New version 3.0.6
- December 02, 2015 New version 3.0.7
- December 13, 2015 New version 3.0.8
- January 18, 2016 New version 3.0.9
- January 30, 2016 New version 3.0.10
- February 22, 2016 New version 3.1.0
- February 27, 2016 New version 3.1.1
- March 05, 2016 New version 3.1.2
- March 23, 2016 New version 3.1.3
- June 22, 2016 New version 3.2.1
- November 05, 2016 New version 3.3.3