Indian Heart Journal
Official publication of the Cardiological Society of India
Now it’s easy to stay current with the topics in cardiology. The Indian Heart Journal app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8.0
About Indian Heart Journal
Indian Heart Journal (IHJ) is the official journal of Cardiological Society of India and accepts articles for publication from across the globe. IHJ is a bi-monthly peer-reviewed journal and aims to publish work of the highest quality from all sub-specialties of cardiology- clinical and non-clinical including cardiovascular medicine and surgery. The journal invites original work, case reports and review articles (by invitation) for publication.
- August 06, 2015 Initial release
- November 12, 2015 New version 5.5
- July 13, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1