Program little office workers to solve puzzles. Be a good employee! The machines are coming... for your job.
- Included in the 'App Store Best of 2016'.
- A worldwide App Store Editors’ Choice.
- Winner of Excellence in Innovation by the International Mobile Gaming Awards.
Human Resource Machine is a puzzle game for nerds. In each level, your boss gives you a job. Automate it by programming your little office worker. If you succeed, you'll be promoted up to the next level for another year of work in the vast office building. Congratulations!
Don't worry if you've never programmed before - programming is just puzzle solving. If you strip away all the 1's and 0's and scary squiggly brackets, programming is simple, logical, beautiful, and something that anyone can understand and have fun with! Are you already an expert? There will be extra challenges for you.
From the creators of World of Goo and Little Inferno. Have fun! Management is watching.
“Amidst the trend of instant gratification that the internet and gaming as a whole has perpetuated, having a game that both excels in its puzzles and also challenges your wider perception of it is commendable, and makes Human Resource Machine exponentially essential.”
- Touch Arcade 5/5
“Sometimes a game catches you by surprise. Be it with its ingenuity, its style, or its sense of humor. Other times a game catches you with all three, like Human Resource Machine.”
- Gamezebo 9/10
"Human Resource Machine Could Be The App Of The Year”
- Mobile n’ Apps
- June 02, 2016 Initial release
- June 04, 2016 New version 1.0.3
- July 10, 2016 New version 1.0.4
- August 31, 2016 New version 1.0.5
- August 31, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- September 10, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- September 10, 2016 New version 1.0.6
- December 27, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 01, 2017 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- May 24, 2017 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- June 02, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99