- iOS 9 Bug Fix
** Complete, Updated Coverage of 240+ Diseases **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to see how this evidence-based resource can help you save time in finding disease and disorder details.
ABOUT DISEASES AND DISORDERS
Diseases & Disorders is a must-have reference for every nurse and nursing student. With complete coverage of more than 240 medical conditions encountered in nursing practice, you can quickly access the information you need to effectively plan and deliver patient care. Practical recommendations are supported by concise descriptions of how the human body is altered by disease and clear rationales for medications and tests. Comprehensive coverage includes everything from assessment and nursing diagnosis, to delivery of treatment and discharge planning making this an excellent reference for nurses working in community and clinical settings and students transitioning from the classroom to patient care.
• Up-to-date details on over 240 diseases and disorders
• Comprehensive entries include: causes, additional considerations, assessment, diagnosis, planning, documentation, discharge guidelines, and more
• Diagnosis Related Groups categories from the Health Care Financing Administration
• The primary nursing diagnosis for each disease and disorder
• Pharmacologic Highlights tables for details of the most commonly used drugs
• Expanded coverage of Global Health Considerations
• Evidence-Based Practice sections featuring relevant research studies
• Universal Index Search help find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Marilyn S. Sommers, PhD, RN, FAAN; Ehriel F. Fannin, PhD(c), RN, CNL
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- August 06, 2015 Initial release
- October 06, 2015 New version 1.2