● Bugfixes and performance improvements
Velo Vision covers cycling as a fun and effective transport solution. Published since 2000, it’s a unique forum for new cycling ideas and innovations from around the world. Discover folding bikes which fit easily onto public transport, recumbents which go faster in comfort, family bikes to carry children safely, workbikes and trailers to haul loads for car-free living or business, adapted cycles offering true mobility for the disabled, and streamlined velomobiles for all-weather comfort.
Showcasing positive examples of cycling pioneers, designers and cultures, Velo Vision is a dose of cycle inspiration. Regular features include the latest news from the world of cycling, your letters, and reader’s bikes.
New issues of Velo Vision are currently published between two and three times per year, following a move to less frequent publication in late 2010. However as bonus content, subscribers to the digital edition also gain access to all back issues of Velo Vision and issues 1-9 of Electric Bike Magazine from the Peter Eland's Velo Vision Ltd.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 23, 2015 Initial release
- October 03, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 12, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- December 01, 2016 New version 10.0.1